Monday, September 19, 2011

Graf # 10

When I noticed I had to write about a person I knew right away who I was going to write about.  My mom is my hero. Whenever I'm in trouble she’s there to help me, weather its guy trouble or just needing someone to vent to. 
My mother is the best mom anyone could ask for. I'm not an only child so things can get very expensive and even though we
 aren’t made of money she tries 
her best to give us everything we want and need.  She works long hours to make sure we have food on the table and all the other necessities we need.  Whenever I'm sick I can count on her to take care of me. 

1 comment:

  1. A piece like this can only work with some examples of her sacrifices--not just telling us that she makes sacrifices but describing one or two particular sacrifices.

    ReplyDelete