Saturday, September 24, 2011

Reaction to sample classification

I read about the girl that worked for Mountain Springs.  Her job was to call people and offer free water testing to qualified home owners.  I’m a shy kind of person so this job definitely wouldn’t be a job for me.  I hate when they call me so I wouldn’t want to call anyone and bug them.  I would also think that when she told the customers that it was free that they would realize nothing is free and that there’s always a cost for everything.  I wouldn’t be able to sit down in a office all day and call people I’m more of a person that likes to be outside or doing something physical.  I don’t know how she deals with all the rude people that she talks to throughout the day. I don’t understand why people just can’t say there not interested instead of being rude and pretending they can’t hear them.   I did learn something from the story though.  I learned to research the businesses more when I apply places. 

1 comment:

  1. Good reaction graf--you put yourself right into the reaction, which is exactly what I hope for.

    ReplyDelete